Saturday, October 29, 2011

This Blog Has Moved

A note to my readers: Two things are happening.

First, the URL (web address) for this blog has moved to ctdevilsadvocate.com. It's my own domain and will be much easier to remember.

Second, the reason for the change is that I'm joining a statewide advertising network that will allow me to not only monetize the blog but grow my readership. And a modest income will provide a greater incentive for me to post more frequently.

I have pulled my old posts on this blog over to ctdevilsadvocate.com, so the full archives are there. Because of the move to Wordpress from Blogger, there are some technical problems with transferring the embedded videos from the old blog to the new blog, but I'm working on fixing that.

If you're so inclined, let me know what you think about the new space. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment